Date Of Posting: May 14, 2023 Company Name: BPO Client in Pune / Bangalore Domain: Human Resources Location: Pune / Bangalore Eligibility: Graduate with 12+ yrs of work experience with (8+ yrs in HR)
Looking for Transformation Consultant for our KPO Client in Pune / Bangalore.
Digital Transformation Services(DTS), a relatively new and vibrant unit within Infosys BPM brings together a set of cutting edge practices,
solutions and frameworks to transform business processes that are digitally enabled, integrated by industry, augmented with analytics
and automation, and delivered with increased agility and greater speed.
t’s about re-imagination of existing business processes and creation of New Services to help customers navigate their Digital Journeys
through a combination of Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, Intelligent Automation and deep domain expertise to drive ‘I mpactful’
experience and effectiveness.
The role is of a Lead / Principal Consultant HRO – Digital Transformation Services. The role assists clients to determine their business issues and
recommend solutions to drive business value. It uses in-depth digital consulting skills and domain knowledge aligned to business
objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business challenges, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to
determine appropriate solutions.
You should have
- Hire 2 Retire domain knowledge – In depth knowledge of HRO processes with a 50% coverage across value chain (EDM, Payroll, L&D, Talent Acquisition, Comp & Benefits, Performance and Goal Management, HR Helpdesk, Payroll setup etc.). Additional experience of HR Shared Services setup is helpful
- Digital tools – Prefer experience around ERP implementation with exposure to a few of the latest HRIT (Ex. SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, SuccessFactors, Workday etc.), Process Mining tools (Celonis/ Signavio), Analytics (Tableau/ PowerBI), RPA assessment, Workflow (ServiceNow) etc.
- Transformation experience in H2R – Should have delivered large HRO transformation projects with tangible savings (efficiency) or effectiveness/ experience enhancement
- Client Facing Experience – Should have worked with HRO customers preferably in US, Europe, APAC, and other major markets. Needs to interact directly with the client and help them achieve transformation
- Ability to create custom presentations to client context and conduct client interaction sessions
- Possess strong communication (written and verbal Client interfacing skills) and stakeholder management skills. Ability to drive program management to execute with strong governance/ business cadence
- Ability to build teams’ business acumen and customer orientation. Would need to lead a team of Associate Consultants and mentor them to perform in their roles and responsibilities
- Experience in document and collateral creation, case study preparation for stakeholders and to update the knowledge repository
- Conduct Client meetings/presentations/ Workshops for senior stakeholders
Package ( CTC offered ): 30-35 lacs Email ID: The Apply Now Button Below does not works Plz click the following to send CV firstname.lastname@example.org